Thursday, December 13

In the Know: Student government, deconstructed

in the know final-03.png

The news cycle is fast, and we at the Daily Bruin don’t always have time to delve deeper into the stories we write. “In the Know” is a new podcast that allows us to step back and go into more detail about the resonating pieces we publish.

For our first podcast, we begin with a topic that has captivated, frustrated and confused students for years: campus politics.

Opinion editor

Tadimeti is the Daily Bruin's Opinion editor. He was the Opinion editor in the 2017-2018 school year and an assistant Opinion editor in the 2016-2017 school year. He tends to write about issues pertaining to the higher education, state politics and the administration, and blogs occasionally about computer science. Tadimeti is also the executive producer of the "No Offense, But" and "In the Know" Daily Bruin Opinion podcasts.

Opinion columnist

Shetty is a senior staffer in the Opinion section. He was an assistant Opinion editor in the 2017-2018 school year and previously contributed as an opinion columnist. He writes about topics including the undergraduate student government and the UCLA administration.