Monday, October 22

No Offense, But: Birds and Soylent

radio.nooffense.winter8.REFER.png

No Offense is back after a brief break. This week, join Opinion editor Keshav Tadimeti, assistant Opinion editor Abhishek Shetty and Opinion columnist Omar Said as they give the definitive, most thorough rundown of the Bird scooters that took our campus by surprise. After that, they contemplate the worth – and perils – of doing a Soylent cleanse for a week.

Opinion editor

Tadimeti is the Daily Bruin's Opinion editor. He was the Opinion editor in the 2017-2018 school year and an assistant Opinion editor in the 2016-2017 school year. He tends to write about issues pertaining to the higher education, state politics and the administration, and blogs occasionally about computer science. Tadimeti is also the executive producer of the "No Offense, But" and "In the Know" Daily Bruin Opinion podcasts.

Opinion columnist

Shetty is a senior staffer in the Opinion section. He was an assistant Opinion editor in the 2017-2018 school year and previously contributed as an opinion columnist. He writes about topics including the undergraduate student government and the UCLA administration.

Assistant Opinion Editor

Said is an assistant Opinion editor. He previously contributed as an opinion columnist for the section and writes about issues surrounding diversity and student life.