Thursday, September 20

No Offense, But: Money, money and more money

radio.nooffense-01 (1).png

No Offense is back for another week! This week, Opinion editor Keshav Tadimeti, News editor Rupan Bharanidaran and assistant Opinion editors Abhishek Shetty and Jacqueline Alvarez break down a report recommending how the University of California Office of the President can cut down its costs – and possibly save students’ money. After a quick break, they talk about groundhog day and why it could be a boon to students.

Opinion editor

Tadimeti is the Daily Bruin's Opinion editor. He was the Opinion editor in the 2017-2018 school year and an assistant Opinion editor in the 2016-2017 school year. He tends to write about issues pertaining to the higher education, state politics and the administration, and blogs occasionally about computer science.

News editor

Bharanidaran is the News editor. He was previously a news reporter for the campus politics beat, covering student government and the UCLA administration.

Opinion columnist

Shetty is a senior staffer in the Opinion section. He was an assistant Opinion editor in the 2017-2018 school year and previously contributed as an opinion columnist. He writes about topics including the undergraduate student government and the UCLA administration.

Alumni Director

Alvarez is the Alumni Director and a senior staffer in the Opinion section. She was an assistant Opinion editor in the 2017-2018 school year and previously contributed as an opinion columnist. She writes about topics such as campus life, Westwood and Los Angeles city programs.