Thursday, September 20

No Offense, But: Frats and Tide Pods

radio.nooffense.winter1.png

No Offense is back for the new year! Join Opinion editor Keshav Tadimeti and assistant Opinion editors Abhishek Shetty and Jacqueline Alvarez as they discuss the recent ban on in-house fraternity parties with alcohol. Then, they talk about how adolescents have found a new fad: ingesting Tide Pods.

Opinion editor

Tadimeti is the Daily Bruin's Opinion editor. He was the Opinion editor in the 2017-2018 school year and an assistant Opinion editor in the 2016-2017 school year. He tends to write about issues pertaining to the higher education, state politics and the administration, and blogs occasionally about computer science.

Opinion columnist

Shetty is a senior staffer in the Opinion section. He was an assistant Opinion editor in the 2017-2018 school year and previously contributed as an opinion columnist. He writes about topics including the undergraduate student government and the UCLA administration.

Alumni Director

Alvarez is the Alumni Director and a senior staffer in the Opinion section. She was an assistant Opinion editor in the 2017-2018 school year and previously contributed as an opinion columnist. She writes about topics such as campus life, Westwood and Los Angeles city programs.