Tuesday, October 17

No Offense, But: Skyboats

radio.nooffense-01.png

No Offense is back for another week with your favorites Chris Campbell, Keshav Tadimeti and Abhishek Shetty. This week, the guys discuss the possibility of implementing an esports scholarship at UCLA. Then, they talk about Los Angeles’ proposed gondola – or as they call them, “skyboats” – to the Hollywood sign.

Chris Campbell was the Daily Bruin Opinion editor in the 2015-2016 school year. He previously served as Radio Director and as a Radio contributor. He writes about everything, but focuses on Westwood and city issues.

Opinion editor

Tadimeti is the Daily Bruin's Opinion editor. He was an assistant Opinion editor in the 2015-2016 school year. He tends to write about issues pertaining to the student body, the undergraduate student government and the administration, and blogs occasionally about computer science.

Assistant Opinion editor

Shetty is an assistant Opinion editor. He previously contributed as an opinion columnist for the section and writes about topics including the undergraduate student government and the UCLA administration.