Sunday, November 18

No Offense, But: Skyboats

radio.nooffense-01.png

No Offense is back for another week with your favorites Chris Campbell, Keshav Tadimeti and Abhishek Shetty. This week, the guys discuss the possibility of implementing an esports scholarship at UCLA. Then, they talk about Los Angeles’ proposed gondola – or as they call them, “skyboats” – to the Hollywood sign.

Chris Campbell was the Daily Bruin Opinion editor in the 2015-2016 school year. He previously served as Radio Director and as a Radio contributor. He writes about everything, but focuses on Westwood and city issues.

Opinion editor

Tadimeti is the Daily Bruin's Opinion editor. He was the Opinion editor in the 2017-2018 school year and an assistant Opinion editor in the 2016-2017 school year. He tends to write about issues pertaining to the higher education, state politics and the administration, and blogs occasionally about computer science. Tadimeti is also the executive producer of the "No Offense, But" and "In the Know" Daily Bruin Opinion podcasts.

Opinion columnist

Shetty is a senior staffer in the Opinion section. He was an assistant Opinion editor in the 2017-2018 school year and previously contributed as an opinion columnist. He writes about topics including the undergraduate student government and the UCLA administration.