Monday, November 20

Radio: No Offense, But: Luskin and Laces

radio.nooffense-01 (1).png

No Offense is back for yet another week! Chris Campbell, Keshav Tadimeti and Abhishek Shetty kick off this week’s Opinion podcast by discussing the UCLA Meyer and Renee Luskin Conference Center’s predicted financial shortfall and how the center can shore up its business in the coming years. Later, they talk about the science behind why shoelaces become untied – and how this mundane discovery may impact future generations of scientists.

Opinion editor

Tadimeti is the Daily Bruin's Opinion editor. He was an assistant Opinion editor in the 2015-2016 school year. He tends to write about issues pertaining to the student body, the undergraduate student government and the administration, and blogs occasionally about computer science.

Assistant Opinion editor

Shetty is an assistant Opinion editor. He previously contributed as an opinion columnist for the section and writes about topics including the undergraduate student government and the UCLA administration.

Chris Campbell was the Daily Bruin Opinion editor in the 2015-2016 school year. He previously served as Radio Director and as a Radio contributor. He writes about everything, but focuses on Westwood and city issues.