Saturday, November 17

No Offense, But: TAs and Kim Jong Nam

radio.nooffense-01.png

This week on No Offense, assistant Opinion editor Keshav Tadimeti and columnist Abhishek Shetty talk about the shortage of teacher’s assistants in the life science and physical sciences department, and what UCLA needs to do to make sure discussion sections, well, happen. Later, they switch gears and talk about the role of reality shows in Kim Jong Nam’s assassination and in today’s American politics.

Opinion editor

Tadimeti is the Daily Bruin's Opinion editor. He was the Opinion editor in the 2017-2018 school year and an assistant Opinion editor in the 2016-2017 school year. He tends to write about issues pertaining to the higher education, state politics and the administration, and blogs occasionally about computer science. Tadimeti is also the executive producer of the "No Offense, But" and "In the Know" Daily Bruin Opinion podcasts.

Opinion columnist

Shetty is a senior staffer in the Opinion section. He was an assistant Opinion editor in the 2017-2018 school year and previously contributed as an opinion columnist. He writes about topics including the undergraduate student government and the UCLA administration.