Set Six Season 2, Episode 2: The return

By Grant Sugimura, Kelsey Angus, and Melissa Zhang

Set Six returns for its second episode, with Grant Sugimura, Kelsey Angus and Melissa Zhang. This time, Daily Bruin’s editor in chief and host of last year’s Set Six Tanner Walters returns once again as a guest. Tune in to hear how the Bruins’ men’s volleyball season is going, and to get a better understanding of what to look for as the season progresses.

Grant Sugimura | Alumnus
Sugimura joined the Bruin as a freshman in 2015 and contributed until 2017. He was an assistant Sports editor for the 2016-2017 academic year and spent time on the women's basketball, men's volleyball, women's volleyball, beach volleyball, men's soccer and swim and dive beats.
Kelsey Angus | Alumna
Angus joined the Bruin as a sophomore in 2016 and contributed until she graduated in 2018. She was an assistant Sports editor for the 2017-2018 academic year and spent time on the men's volleyball, women's volleyball, gymnastics, women's water polo and swim and dive beats.
Melissa Zhang | Alumna
Zhang joined the Bruin as a sophomore in 2015 and contributed until she graduated in 2018. She was an assistant Sports editor for the 2017-2018 academic year and spent time on the women's water polo, women's soccer, women's volleyball, men's volleyball, and cross country beats.