Out of System: Episode II

By David Gottlieb, Kelsey Angus, and Melissa Zhang

Coach Michael Sealy changed things up last weekend, throwing redshirt senior Haley Lawless in at opposite against Utah and Colorado. This week on Out of System, volleyball beat writers Kelsey Angus, David Gottlieb and Melissa Zhang recap last week’s games, take a look ahead to this weekend and discuss Sealy’s new usage of Lawless.

David Gottlieb | Alumnus
Gottlieb joined the Bruin as a freshman in 2014 and contributed until he graduated in 2018. He was the Sports editor for the 2017-2018 academic year, an assistant Sports editor for the 2016-2017 academic year and spent time on the football, men's basketball, baseball, softball, women's volleyball, men's golf and women's golf beats.
Kelsey Angus | Alumna
Angus joined the Bruin as a sophomore in 2016 and contributed until she graduated in 2018. She was an assistant Sports editor for the 2017-2018 academic year and spent time on the men's volleyball, women's volleyball, gymnastics, women's water polo and swim and dive beats.
Melissa Zhang | Alumna
Zhang joined the Bruin as a sophomore in 2015 and contributed until she graduated in 2018. She was an assistant Sports editor for the 2017-2018 academic year and spent time on the women's water polo, women's soccer, women's volleyball, men's volleyball, and cross country beats.