The Huddle Episode 5: Return of the Claire

Angela Cosme|Daily Bruin

By Claire Fahy and Tanner Walters

Daily Bruin Sports returns with the fifth week of its podcast, The Huddle. With a pair of the editors missing, the other two sit down and talk, in their somewhat expert opinion, about the championship hopes and dreams of UCLA’s fall sports. Which Bruin teams are playoff locks and which ones are just barely hanging on?

Claire Fahy | Alumna
Fahy joined the Bruin as a freshman in 2013 and contributed until she graduated in 2017. She was the Sports editor for the 2015-2016 academic year and an assistant Sports editor for the 2014-2015 academic year. Fahy spent time on the football, men's basketball, men's water polo, men's volleyball and swim and dive beats.
Tanner Walters | Alumnus
Walters joined the Bruin as a freshman in 2014 and contributed until he graduated in 2018. He was the Alumni director for the 2017-2018 academic year, Editor in Chief for the 2016-2017 academic year and an assistant Sports editor for the 2015-2016 academic year. Walter spent time on the football, men's basketball, men's volleyball, men's soccer, men's water polo and rowing beats.