Monday, December 16

Long Story Short – February 23, 2015

Photo by Heidy Cadena

Photo by Heidy Cadena

Sharon Lin and Alex Hyun host winter quarter’s sixth episode of Long Story Short. First, UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television Associate Professor Sean Metzger shares his thoughts on his newest book, “Chinese Looks: Fashion, Performance, Race.” Second, LCC Theatre Company’s student members Elijah Lang, Mathew Foreta, Peter Ngo and Stephen Luu join us to talk about their theatre company’s mission and their upcoming performance. Lastly, ASUCLA building manager assistant, Francesca Sotelo, discusses ASUCLA’s Art in the Union.

• kristen

1 year before I decided to stop my past job and I am very glad these days…. I began doing work via the internet, for an organization I discovered over the internet, for a few hr each day, and I earn even more than I did on my office workplace job… My pay-check for prior thirty days was 9,000 dollars… The most advantageous thing regarding this is the additional free moments I managed to get for my little kids…and that the only requirement for this gig is basic typing as well as having access to internet… I am able to put in quality time with my family members or good friends and take good care of my little kids and also going on family holiday with them really frequently. Don’t skip this chance and make sure to take action fast. Try it out, what it’s about… unisonplot.klammert.de