Week in Photos: Winter Week 4

By Aubrey Yeo

Students gathered at a vigil Friday to commemorate the lives of Alprentice "Bunchy" Carter and John Huggins, who were shot to death inside Campbell Hall in 1969. The vigil, held by Afrikan Student Union and the Academic Advancement Program outside the hall, marked the shooting's 46th anniversary.

(Owen Emerson/Daily Bruin)

Freshman outside hitter Christian Hessenauer decided to forgo his senior year of high school after developing tendinitis in his knees. Now recovered, the new Bruin is ready to contribute significant minutes to the team.

(Aubrey Yeo/Daily Bruin)

Third-year African American studies exchange student from England, Kwayedza "Kwaye" Kureya sports an example of the man bun trend seen frequently around campus.

(Alyssa Dorn/Daily Bruin)

UCLA alumnus and "Family Guy" showrunner Steve Callaghan (left) and alumnus and "Family Guy" staff writer Patrick Meighan (right) run through a script and discuss ideas for an upcoming episode. The two have been working on and off since meeting in 1991 at UCLA

(Owen Emerson/Daily Bruin)

Jade Tamyo, a third-year sociology student, is one of the recipients of the Undergraduate Students Association Council Financial Supports Commission parking scholarships, which were awarded for the first time in the past week.

(Alyssa Dorn/Daily Bruin)

Aubrey Yeo | Alumnus