What’s happening at UCLA this week: Nov. 4 – 7

By Jennifer Crane

The original version of this article contained an error and has been changed. See the bottom of the article for additional information.

See what’s happening on your campus this week:

Today

ASCE Career Fair
The UCLA American Society of Civil Engineers is holding its annual career fair for undergraduate and graduate students. The fair provides the opportunity for students to learn about job opportunities and interact with the industry.
Ackerman Grand Ballroom
11 a.m. – 2 p.m.

Tuesday

Pre-Law Society Law Forum
The UCLA Pre-Law Society will be holding its annual law forum for students to learn about the application process and school requirements. About 50 schools will be attending the event, including Columbia University, Harvard and Stanford.
Ackerman Union
8 a.m. – 11 p.m.

Wednesday

Transfer Student Alliance general meetings
The Transfer Student Alliance organization, a club that connects transfer students, will hold its general meeting on Wednesday. If the number of students at the meeting exceeds the capacity of the room, the meeting will relocate to Wilson Plaza.
John Wooden Center, main conference room
6 p.m.

Legendary Bingo

The LGBT Resource Center is hosting a night of drag queen bingo at Hamburger Mary’s. The proceeds from Legendary Bingo will go to the Sean Slattery Memorial LGBT Voices Award, a scholarship that recognizes UCLA students with financial need who create work that furthers LGBT people and issues in film, television and theater.
Hamburger Mary’s
9 p.m.

Thursday

Palestine Awareness Week at UCLA
Students for Justice in Palestine will host a speaker to discuss the Israeli-Palestine conflict in regards to Palestine Awareness Week.
Young Hall, room CS76
5 – 9 p.m.

Sources: Transfer Student Alliance, LGBT Resource Center, UCLA Happenings.

Correction: Students for Justice in Palestine hosts Palestine Awareness Week every year.

Jennifer Crane